Friday, April 15, 2011

Kimora Lee Simmons: I Lost Weight by "Not Eating"

Kimora Lee Simmons: I Lost Weight by "Not Eating"

Kimora Lee Simmons recently dropped 25 pounds from her already-slim frame -- and it seems the former supermodel may have done it in a not-so-healthy way.

"I have shed the fat by not eating," Simmons, 35, told PopEater.com. "But I don't like to tell the kids that so they think they shouldn't eat. No, I watch my portions, and I eat leaner proteins and vegetables and stuff like that."

Okay, so it's not that she's not eating anything. But the designer, who has two daughters with ex Russell Simmons and a son with current squeeze Djimon Hounsu, admits that she'll go for days just eating fruit or protein shakes.

Simmons says her recent move to the West Coast is the reason for her extreme new eating habits.

"I was out one night with two famous sisters, when a bunch of burgers were being passed around. I went to grab one and the two of them looked shocked. They said, 'We don't eat.' Then after I grabbed a burger, they said they were joking but I knew they weren't!" (Simmons asked that the identity of the skinny sisters not be revealed, but we can't help but guess! Paris and Nicky? Mary-Kate and Ashley?)

So maybe Simmons eating habits aren't as bad as some other stars, but she should still think about the message she's sending to her young daughters -- Ming Lee, 11 and Aoki Lee, 8 -- before blabbing that she's starving herself to fit in. Whatever happened to exercise and balanced meals?

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kimora-lee-simmons-i-lost-weight-not-eating/1-a-341042

Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale

No comments:

Post a Comment