Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Angelina Jolie's Legoland Windsor Family Fun!

Enjoying the wonders of imagination, Angelina Jolie and her brood spent the day (September 20) hanging out at Legoland in Windsor, UK.

Dressed in a chic all-black ensemble, the "Changeling" star took the Jolie-Pitt pack to the adventure park, where they could be seen nabbing a few souvenirs in between their time on various rides.

Meanwhile, although she's one of Hollywood's most sought-after talents, Angelina says she doesn't spend much time viewing films herself, telling Vanity Fair, "I?m not one that watches a lot of movies. Brad jokes with me, because I?ll watch a movie and I?ll be asleep in five minutes. I?m terrible. There?s some of my own I?ve never seen.?

And despite her partner's A-list status, Jolie hasn't seen all of Brad's flicks either, as she explained, ?Since I?ve been with him I?ve seen all the ones we?ve gone to the premieres for," adding, ?I think I liked Jesse [ The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)] because I knew how hard he worked on that."

The mom of six later noted, ?It?s interesting: when you live with an artist, it?s not the film but the process you respect. I know he took a risk on that, fought for it, stood true to what he believed. He didn?t cave when people were pressing him, and he made a beautiful film.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/angelina-jolie/angelina-jolies-legoland-windsor-family-fun-545461

Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment