Friday, November 18, 2011

Hugh Jackman's Toughest Critic: Daughter Ava

Talk about a tough crowd! Hugh Jackman is used to getting some negative feedback when it comes to his work, but the Hollywood actor-turned-Broadway star wasn't necessarily prepared to face such harsh critiques in his own home!

"About a week ago [my kids] came on a Sunday matinee. I said, 'Guys, look, you can be honest with me. Do you like the show?'" Jackman tells Anderson Cooper Friday (November 18) on the CNN anchor's daytime show. "My [11-year-old] son Oscar says, 'I really like it.' I was touched. My daughter said, 'I find it a little boring.'"

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/11/18/hugh-jackmans-toughest-critic-daughter-ava

Anna Friel Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright

No comments:

Post a Comment