Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bradley Cooper: Being Crowned "Sexiest Man" is the Worst!

While most men would be ecstatic about earning a title that centers on their handsome factor, Bradley Cooper says being crowned the Sexiest Man Alive has really left him feeling quite the opposite.

?It?s the worst. Oh, it?s just so awful. I?m finally at an age ? I?m 36 years old ? where I really don?t care about anything like that anymore, which is wonderful thing, and then it happened. And then I started to realize just how not sexy I am,? the "Hangover" hunk told press

?I have a lot of moments where I?m walking out and I?ll open up the door and think to myself, ?I could do that a lot sexier?," Bradley joked.

As for who Mr. Cooper would have named to the dapper distinction? Ryan Gosling! ?He literally looks like he?s in a photo shoot, like he just came off the runway. I literally look like the neighbor who never comes really out of his house," he dished.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bradley-cooper/bradley-cooper-being-crowned-sexiest-man-worst-567265

Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment