Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kate Gosselin?s Post-Marathon Feast

She?s always up to something crazy, and Kate Gosselin's latest feat was completing her first marathon over the weekend.

The ?Kate Plus 8? starlet ran the Zappos Rock n Roll Las Vegas Marathon in 4 hours, 59 minutes and 21 seconds, and afterwards she ate ?2.5 huge pieces of pizza and some penne pasta and a Coke- not diet, mind you!?

Kate tweeted, "For me, Finishing was definitely winning! I could barely walk from finish line. I had to be helped! I never could have done it without my running buddies Paula and Ellen!"

"Who ever would have thought that I'd be running a marathon? Certainly not me, but it's amazing where life leads you if you're willing to live passionately! If I can do this, anyone can!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kate-gosselin/kate-gosselin%E2%80%99s-post-marathon-feast-567164

Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment