Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Bails On Ellen: Paris Jackson Replaces Her VIDEO

Seriously, is this surprising? Lindsay Lohan bailed on her Ellen appearance, but thankfully the lovely and grounded Paris Jackson stepped in last minute to replace her. Lindsay Lohan was supposed to do one promo for her Playboy spread. She was to appear on Ellen, and that was scheduled over two months ago. Well, Lilo didn?t even try to board the plane back to make it on time and has not reached out to apologize. Really, are you shocked? Girlfriend got a few bucks in her pocket and all she can do is burn a hole in her pocket. Luckily, Paris Jackson stepped up to the plate and filled in for Lindsay a day ahead of time. She was originally scheduled to appear tomorrow, but what a nice surprise! Here is a bit from her interview. She is such a sweet, well-rounded young lady! On Michael inspiring her acting: ?When I was really little my dad was in the movie Moonwalker and I knew he could sing really well but I didn?t know he could act. I saw that and I said, ?Wow, I want to be just like him.? ? On Michael?s acting ?lessons?: ?We would do improv together. He [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/tLfwd2FARwA/

Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel

No comments:

Post a Comment