Monday, December 12, 2011

Soap Dish: Daytime Fans Unite Facebook Page

It is Soap Dish time again my friends and this week I am dishing about the Daytime Fans Unite Facebook Page. Not sure exactly what I am talking about? Don?t worry I will tell you all about it! Recently I discovered this amazing Facebook page called Daytime Fans Unite. The page is devoted to uniting daytime fans but in a positive fashion. There is no bashing at all and I love it. The page is designed to let the world know that there are still soap fans out there that supports soaps as they change and make their way into a new medium. It is all about supporting the daytime industry that so many fans love and do not want to see go away. The page is even supported by daytime stars such as Martha Byrne, Vincent Irizarry and Lauren Koslow, just to name a few. What I love about this page is it isn?t just about saving soaps, it is about the passion fans have for them. Along with sending a positive message it is also a great trip down memory lane as fans discuss their favorite shows that are still on air and those that are long gone. [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/B14Tq39BVPA/

Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment