Monday, January 30, 2012

David Beckham?s Super Bowl Underwear Ad: Watch Now!

Coming up this weekend, the world will get a look at David Beckham in his new H&M Bodywear line. And it?s going to be hot.

The LA Galaxy stud is featured in the full-length commercial, set to premiere during the Super Bowl on Sunday.

And it sounds like Becks is super pumped about his new venture with H&M, as it will give him a chance to express himself in a new venue.

He told press, "I'm excited about my bodywear ad featuring in this year's Super Bowl. My design team and I spent 18 months developing the collection, it's been a fantastic collaborative experience, and I'm very happy with the end result. Like every fan, I'm looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/david-beckham/david-beckham%E2%80%99s-super-bowl-underwear-ad-watch-now-581397

Asia Argento

No comments:

Post a Comment