Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Parenthood Season Finale Preview Videos

The season finale of Parenthood is tonight and you are not going to want to miss the wedding of the season. To get you geared up for the show I have a slew of preview videos for you to check out. So many thing are happening with the Braverman?s tonight on the season finale of Parenthood. One begins to have doubts about his or her relationship, two of them will butt heads and one is left picking up the pieces. I know I am being vague but did you really think I was going to give it all away? Ok well I am going to give you some insight thanks to these five fabulous sneak peek videos. Let me kick things off with the wedding announcement, it was the wedding I was rooting for. Next up a look at the wedding planning party, you know how the Braverman?s are when they get together and planning a quick wedding is no exception. Good stuff, so lets keep the fun going with some brotherly disagreement, you knew it was coming didn?t ya. Next up her worries are getting the best of Sarah, which could be bad news for her and boy toy [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/nLNNkJIDig4/

Fergie

No comments:

Post a Comment