Sunday, April 1, 2012

Demi Lovato's "Amazing" Milan Meet n' Greet

Doing what she can to bolster her international fan base, Demi Lovato spent the weekend greeting her many Italian admirers.

The 19-year-old singer/actress donned a white and black dress as she took to Mondadori Multicenter in Milan on Saturday (March 31) for an "Unbroken" album singing session.

Clearly pleased with her overseas experience, Miss Lovato posted an appreciative message upon wrapping up the meet and greet, as she tweeted, "What an amazing day in Milan. My fans are absolutely incredible and VERY sweet. I love you guys!!

The Italian adventure comes just as Demi is set to premiere her music video for her single "Give Your Heart a Break" on Monday (April 2) at 8 p.m. on E!

Talking about the song's visual accompaniment with E! News' Giuliana Rancic, Lovato told, "I always love doing music videos, because they send me, like, 20 guys, and they're like, 'Pick the cutest one that you want to be your boyfriend'?and I was like, 'This is so awesome.'"

Continuing on about her soon-to-be released video by recalling the toughest part of the creation process, the "Camp Rock" cutie dished, "I really think the most challenging part of shooting my music video was that I was actually on set for the first time and the director said, ?OK, you and this guy, you're going to cuddle now.' We totally had to look like a real couple five minutes after meeting."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/demi-lovato/demi-lovatos-amazing-milan-meet-n-greet-599687

Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment