Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Madonna's New Scent Evokes Whiskey

After her debut signature fragrance hit Macy?s last week, Madonna announced her possible plans to release a men?s cologne that evokes the smell of ?good old whiskey.?

The Material Girl explained that she likes the idea of creating a mens fragrance and hopes to come out with it sometime next year.

?My daughter thinks [it?s a good idea],? she told WWD in an interview. ?She wants to wear it. She likes to wear men?s cologne -- don?t ask me why.?

She added to those comments explaining her inspiration for the cologne, ?I love musk and amber and woody kind of fragrances on men. I love the smell of whiskey, we should make a men?s cologne that smells like whiskey. I can?t drink it, it?s too strong, but it smells amazing, a really good old whiskey.?

The pop-icon released her perfume ?Truth or Dare? with much success and has plans in the making to create an entire lifestyle line including lingerie and footwear, as she dished, ?I want it to be good. I don?t take the job of creating anything, whether it?s fragrance, or beauty products, or clothes lightly, and I need a lot of time to do stuff. I don?t like it when other people create for me.?

Well, Madonna, we?re looking forward to it!

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/madonna/madonnas-new-scent-evokes-whiskey-604511

Cat Power

No comments:

Post a Comment