Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Olga Kurylenko's NYLON Guys Hotness

She's in the midst of the debut season of the new Starz series "Magic City," and Olga Kurylenko has landed herself a feature in the May 2012 issue of NYLON Guys magazine.

The 32-year-old "Quantum of Solace" hottie looked casual sexy in a vintage t-shirt, thigh-highs, briefs and a garter belt by Holford as she posed for the Brooke Nipar shot spread while talking about her blossoming career in the accompanying column.

Highlights from Miss Kurylenko's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to NYLON Guys!

On not wanting to be typecast:
"Lily was described as a pretty bombshell. And I thought, 'Ohhh,' I don't want to do that. That is really something I have to try to keep away from because it is so easy. People often put me in that role, and I don't want to get stuck."

On being turned away upon first coming to the States to act:
"I think if it was easy, I wouldn't have achieved so much. When I first looked for an American agent [2005], I went to see someone in New York, and he was like, 'No, we're not interested.' I said, 'But I have a lead role in a French movie [The Ring Finger].' And the guy said, 'We don't watch French movies. We don't care. You should start by taking acting classes, then you can come back.' And I left and I thought, 'Oh my God, one day I'll have them calling me.' And they did. And I said no."

On her astronaut costume in 'Oblivion':
"It was very hot. I think a woman looks sexy in slightly manly clothes, like military, you know? It's not sexy like low-cut. It's sexy because it looks so strong and powerful."

On working with Terrence Malick:
"It was the best experience in the world for me. The way he works, it totally fits me. He trusts you so much. Nothing you can do can be a mistake. Because you just are. You become the character, there's no faking, there's no acting: it's just real. But at the same time, it is not you. He made me want to give everything. Like I would just cut myself open. I'd be like, 'OK, take my heart.' That's how it felt to work with him."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/olga-kurylenko/olga-kurylenkos-nylon-guys-hotness-602035

Cat Power

No comments:

Post a Comment