Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Whitney Houston's Mom Opens Up About Daughter's Death

For the first time since the tragic loss, Whitney Houston's mom, Cissy, sat down to talk about the death of her daughter and how she wishes she could bring Whitney back.

In a bit of a somber tone, the mother of the late "I Will Always Love You" singer says, "You know you get angry, I just miss her that's all."

Cissy - who broke down a couple of times at the funeral - spoke about how she's been dealing with the loss of her child, as she said, "If I thought I could do something to bring her back, that's exactly what I'd do, but I know that's impossible."

Towards the end of the interview, Cissy added, "I'd like to thank all the people who sent cards and checks", adding she received all kids of gifts from "all over the world".

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/whitney-houston/whitney-houstons-mom-opens-about-daughters-death-600091

Isla Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment