Monday, April 9, 2012

Zooey Deschanel Covers Marie Claire May 2012

She's in the midst of the debut season of her television show "New Girl" and, as part of the promotions, Zooey Deschanel nabbed herself the cover of the May 2012 issue of Marie Claire.

Set to hit newsstands on April 17th, the 32-year-old actress brought her adorableness to the magazine's Tesh shot spread while opening up about topics such as her dating status, children and being bullied.

Highlights from Miss Deschanel's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire!

On whether she?s dating:
?Honestly, I?m just going through a divorce, so I don?t really think that?s something I want to get into now. I don?t have time to date. I literally ? don?t-have-time.?

On not wanting children:
?That?s never been my focus?My sister [Emily] was always very motherly, babysitting and stuff. I like kids, and I like being around kids ? but it was never an ambition, something, like, I need?I like working. That?s what I like doing. I like to work.?

On being bullied as a child:
?I still have in me the same awareness when I was 12 and chubby and a girl was spitting in my face. I?m the same person. Certainly you change, and you change perspective, you have other experiences. But isn?t it funny ? I can still remember when I was treated differently from the way I?m treated now.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/zooey-deschanel/zooey-deschanel-covers-marie-claire-may-2012-597995

Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment