Sunday, June 17, 2012

Anne Hathaway Covers Allure July 2012

With her new movie "The Dark Knight Rises" set to hit theaters on July 20th, Anne Hathaway garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the July 2012 issue of Allure magazine.

The 29-year-old actress donned a black Alexander Wang mohair sweater for the stylish spread while dishing about everything from nudity, lopping off all her hair for Les Miserables and why her Catwoman costume was a terror

Set to hit newsstands on the June 19, highlights from Miss Hathaway's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Allure!

On her dramatic weight loss for her role in 'Les Miserables':
?I?m doing some crazy weight stuff right now... I?m on day six of detox ?this diet makes me break out, so I love that. Nothing like living on hummus and radishes and then being all like ?And I got a pimple? Yeah.?

On nudity in acting:
?I?m as vain as the next girl, but I think it?s my job to show people as they live, and nudity is a part of life.?

On passing up on a role in 'Knocked Up' due to an explicit birth scene:
?I thought that [director] Judd [Apatow] was right to include the shot. I didn?t disagree with the shot... My issue with it was that having not experienced motherhood myself, I didn?t know how I was gonna feel on the other side about giving birth.?

On her Catwoman costume:
"[It was] a psychological terrorist... the suit, thoughts of my suit, changing my life so I would fit into that suit? it dominated my year. I went into the gym for ten months and didn?t come out.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/anne-hathaway/anne-hathaway-covers-allure-july-2012-647203

Emmy Rossum

No comments:

Post a Comment