Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ellen DeGeneres Talks Children on "Tonight Show"

In an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", on Thursday (September 6), Ellen DeGeneres dispelled the latest baby rumors that surround her and Portia de Rossi.

Leno asked the host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" if the rumor that she and Portia were having a baby was true, to which she responded, jokingly, "I am here for your sperm."

The 54 year-old actress and talk show host said, "That is not true? I?ve said it so many times, ?We?re not going to have a child."

While Ellen does not want to have children, that certainly doesn't mean that she doesn't like to spend time with them, saying, "They?re precious to look at. I love them. I love that we have nieces, and I love them very much . . . but I don?t want [kids]."

Watch the full interview below!






Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ellen-degeneres/ellen-degeneres-talks-children-tonight-show-722627

Jennifer Gimenez

No comments:

Post a Comment