Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Soap Dish: Steven Burton Leaving General Hospital

It is Soap Dish time again and this time I am dishing all about Steve Burton?s exit from General Hospital. This week Steve Burton confirmed that he will soon be exiting the role of Jason Morgan on General Hospital. There has been speculation that he would be leaving the role he has played for 21 years but now it is true. According to Steve, who was very open with his fans on Twitter, the timing is right. He is looking to move his family to Tennessee, something he has also been talking about for a while, In all honesty I can?t really blame him for wanting a change after all these years or for wanting his children to grow up outside of Los Angeles. I am a huge fan of Steve?s and I can?t imagine GH without Jason Morgan. It will be a big adjustment for sure but he has to do what he has to do for his family. As a fan yes I am sad but once I heard the news that he was working on a Telenova with James Franco and Jill Farren Phelps my spirits were lifted. Burton will apparently not only produce but also star [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/DJ_tVGrcvko/

Claudette Ortiz

No comments:

Post a Comment