Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jerry Sandusky Sentenced to 30-60 Years in Prison

He?s been at the center of child sex abuse allegations for some time, and earlier today (October 9) Jerry Sandusky learned his fate.

The former Penn State football coach was slapped with a 30-60-year sentence by Judge John Cleland as a result of being convicted on 45 counts of molestation over a span of 15 years.

And while multiple accusers made statements regarding his guilt, Sandusky continued to maintain his innocence in a recorded audio declaration.

Jerry claimed, "They could take away my life, they could make me out as a monster, they could treat me as a monster, but they can't take away my heart. In my heart, I know I did not do these alleged disgusting acts. My wife has been my only sex partner. That was after marriage. Our love continues."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/legal/jerry-sandusky-sentenced-30-60-years-prison-740205

Fergie

No comments:

Post a Comment