Friday, October 5, 2012

Nicole Scherzinger: ?My Bulimia Was My Addiction?

In a revealing new interview for VH1?s ?Behind the Music,? Nicole Scherzinger opened up about her past body struggles.

The former Pussycat Dolls discussed her battle with bulimia along with self-destructive behavior during her years performing with the all-girl group.

?I just hated myself,? says the ?X Factor UK? judge. ?I hate myself. I really was so disgusted with myself, and so embarrassed. I felt so alone. I was in a group, and I never felt so alone in my life.?

Nicole went on to explain, ?I guess it was like my addiction, right? I never did drugs, but kinda doing things to myself was my addiction. It?s like when I got off stage, I was on this high, and I?d come back to my room and I?d be alone, so I would just do things,? adding, ?My bulimia was my addiction. Hurting myself was my addiction.?

Miss Scherzinger continued, ?I did it everyday for, like, years. Every time I had a second to be alone, I was doing something to myself. You get, like, blisters on your hands or scars on your hands, and I?d try to hide those. I think the girls could tell.?



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-scherzinger/nicole-scherzinger-%E2%80%9Cmy-bulimia-was-my-addiction%E2%80%9D-738575

Cristina Dumitru

No comments:

Post a Comment