Thursday, August 25, 2011

Zoe Saldana Premieres ?Colombiana? in LA

Stepping out for a promotional appearance, Zoe Saldana was spotted at the Los Angeles premiere of her new flick ?Colombiana.?

Joined by costar Jordi Molla, the ?Avatar? babe looked fabulous as she arrived at the special screening in West Hollywood.

Of the film, Zoe told press she was changed during the shooting process. ?After playing Cataleya I feel different.?

?I will never go into a restaurant or anywhere and sit with my back to the exit. Now I always sit with my back to the wall so I can assess everyone in the room and everyone who comes in, just in case.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/zoe-saldana/zoe-saldana-premieres-%E2%80%9Ccolombiana%E2%80%9D-la-536598

Foxy Brown Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais

No comments:

Post a Comment