Saturday, January 7, 2012

Katy Perry Breaks Silence with First Post-Split Tweets

After a week of silence, Katy Perry has made her first comments since breaking up with Russell Brand.

The "Hot N Cold" singer chose to address the public via Twitter this evening (January 7), as she first wrote, ?I am so grateful for all the love and support I?ve had from people around the world. You guys have made my heart happy again.?

The 27-year-old proceeded to voice her unhappiness with the media's speculative coverage of her divorce from Russell, as she messaged, ?Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, 'close sources' or my family.?

The tweets come ahead of Miss Perry's planned post-split red carpet debut, as she's among the stars lined up to attend this Wednesday's (January 11) People's Choice Awards.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katy-perry/katy-perry-breaks-silence-first-post-split-tweets-574410

Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain

No comments:

Post a Comment