Friday, February 3, 2012

'Pants Back' Cast Teases Blackout, Foursome This Season

Wondering what's next for Jason, Tina and the gang? MTV News got the low-down from the cast.
By Jocelyn Vena


Kim Shaw and Jordan Carlos in "I Just Want My Pants Back"
Photo: MTV

MTV's new show "I Just Want My Pants Back" immediately sets up a premise: Don't lose your pants to a hot girl after a steamy one-night stand.

Of course, those pants go on to act as a metaphor about a group of twentysomethings who live, love and party in Brooklyn. For the rest of the series, it seems, Jason (Peter Vack's character) is just trying to find that perfect girl, the perfect job and his lost set of trousers.

In fact, all the characters seem to be trying to nail down that special something, whatever it is. And, if you think that what you've seen so far is saucy, from what the "Pants Back" cast tells us, things are about to get a lot hotter.

"I'm most excited about the foursome episode," Jordan Carlos recently told MTV News.

Elisabeth Hower, who plays his on-screen lady love, added, "Me, personally, I also really like the bachelorette episode... it's coming up really soon."

While it seems there's a lot of loving for the characters on MTV's latest scripted series, Sunkrish Bala says that it's when his character, Bobby, finally sees some action that stands out as a stand-out episode. "Actually my favorite episode is the season finale, but we can't talk about that yet," he said. "My second favorite is when I get a girl, man. You never see me with a girl. Everyone else is hooking up left and right."

But, the group consensus does seem to be that lots of fun and crazy times will go down during a very special episode centered on a blackout, set to air later this season.

Kim Shaw, who plays the sassy Tina, revealed a bit more about what fans will see. "There's an episode where we live through a blackout and it's probably my favorite," she said. "It's so much fun. It's one of the first times you get to see [Tina and Jason] not getting along."

"I Just Want My Pants Back" airs Thursdays after "Jersey Shore." Stick with MTV's Remote Control blog for more coverage of the show.

Related Videos

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1678471/i-just-want-my-pants-back-episode-foursome.jhtml

Jennifer ODell

No comments:

Post a Comment