Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Alexis Neiers Ties the Knot in Mexico

After meeting in Alcoholic?s Anonymous and helping to keep each other on a sober path, Alexis Neiers and Evan Haines married in Mexico last week.

The former ?Pretty Wild? E! Reality star recently dished to and shared wedding pictures with E! News that she and her Canadian business owner hubby said ?I do? at the Blue Parrot Hotel in Playa Del Carmen in front of an intimate 20 guests, including her mom, Andrea, sister Gabrielle and adopted sister, Tess Taylor.

Before winding up in AA, Neiers was part of the ?Bling Ring,? which landed her in jail for a month in 2010 after burglarizing Orlando Bloom?s home. Looking back, it seems this road to sobriety brought her to the relationship she is thankful for now.

"It's really an incredible thing to learn to love yourself and then to be able to allow yourself to be unconditionally loved by another,? she said. ?When I entered this relationship I was happy, and now I'm even happier. He is the kindest man I've ever known. I am truly blessed."

The 20 year-old newlywed explained that she met her future man in AA, but in the beginning Haines kept his distance. After leaving the support group and embarking on a couple months of intensive therapy, the former bad girl returned, saying, "I came back and he saw the consciousness shift that I had developed. He asked me out for a month before I finally said yes."

After their first date, Alexis was smitten, gushing, ?We went to dinner and then sat on the beach for hours talking about life, our goals and dreams and I remember staring at him in awe, thinking, 'Does he really exist???

Alexis, who is now embarking on opening up her own non-profit organization in downtown Los Angeles for youth and young adults, has a more positive outlook on life, saying, ?I would have never thought that every hardship that I went through, stemming back to my childhood, had an ultimate purpose in my life. And today I have a feeling of purpose in my life that is much bigger than I am and I am really so lucky."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/alexis-neiers/alexis-neiers-ties-knot-mexico-621841

Emma Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment