Friday, February 18, 2011

Denise Richards? 40th Birthday Celebrations

Most women avoid their 40th birthday like the plague, but Denise Richards was spotted celebrating the big 4-0 last night (February 17) in New York City.

The ?Wild Things? actress was all smiles as she posed for the paparazzi outside Asselina restaurant, sporting a black coat with a blue top and dark trousers.

When asked how she explains ex-husband Charlie Sheen's behavior to their daughters Sam and Lola, Denise shared, ?This has been something I have dealt with for years. This is not a new situation.?

"There are times where his life is more colorful than others, more public than others, and as the kids get older it's a difficult thing. I'm learning as I go too. I have never had to deal with this and this was a subject I had hoped to talk with my children about as they got older. But it's hard."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/denise-richards/denise-richards%E2%80%99-40th-birthday-celebrations-477296

Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank

No comments:

Post a Comment