Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Grammy Dress Crisis

Making for another full day in the Big Apple, Kim Kardashian was spotted making her rounds in New York City on Saturday (February 12).

The "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" star started things off tending to a mini crisis, as she tweeted, "I'm freaking out! Having a fashion emergency with my Grammy dress! KaufmanFranco came to my rescue!!!"

Fortunately finding a fix to the situation, Kim added after visiting the Kaufman Franco store, "I can't believe KaufmanFranco fixed my dress! I can't wait for u all to see it! Its so stunning!"

Afterwards, it was off to The Stage at Lincoln Center, as Miss Kardashian joined Amanda Garrigus and Jonathan Cheban at the Charlotte Ronson Fall 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

Of the visit, the 30-year-old tweeted, "At the Charlotte Ronson fashion show! I love supporting other designers!"

To cap off the festivities, Kim headed over to watch her man, Kris Humphries, as his NJ Nets took on the NY Knicks in an NBA contest.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kim-kardashian/kim-kardashians-grammy-dress-crisis-474066

Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment