Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens' Gas-N-Go

Going about the day's agenda, Vanessa Hudgens was out and about in West Hollywood, CA on Tuesday afternoon (July 26).

The former "High School Musical" actress looked fun and flirty with her newly cropped hairdo as she filled her ride up with gas at a local station before speeding along on her way.

Miss Hudgens is fresh off of filming a new movie called "Gimme Shelter" while also enjoying her newfound single status.

Of her situation, Vanessa recently told E!, ?I think it?s really important to love yourself and truly just be happy with yourself and just kind of let the rest of it fall into place. It is fun to go look at cute boys. But at the same time, I like being single. I feel like I have all this time for myself to be able to do these roles."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-hudgens/vanessa-hudgens-gas-n-go-528201

Danneel Harris Deanna Russo Denise Richards Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment